Now that the official release of Windows Mobile 6.1 is finally out for the Blackjack 2, I discovered that I could not connect my phone to Vista's Windows Mobile Device Center (WMDC), which is a requirement for the upgrade. I always connect as a modem or via bluetooth, so I hadn't actually come across this before. I saw a number of other folks that had complained about the same thing and had not gotten resolution so rather than create logons and posts on each forum I figured I'd post here and hope that the search engines picked it up. The fix was pretty easy - just install the WMDC driver update from here (or, if you run 64 bit like I do, here). Once that was complete my phone was immediately recognized by WMDC.